Contract Management services we offer include all Pre-Contract and Post-Contract activities.
We are experienced in Contact Management according to publications of FDIC.
FIDIC has long been renowned for its standard forms of contract for use between employers and contractors on international construction projects, in particular:
Pre-Contract Structure and Process
Post-Contract - Structure and Process
- Preparation of Purchase orders and assembly of all technical and commercial documents
- Execution of contractual works, including all milestone reviews, invoice schedules, and approvals.
- Non-conformance and non-performance assessment and counter measures, relating to equipment testing, Performance (System) Tests and services
- Variation Orders and Change Order Assessment and Management, Change Order / Waiver Register development and upkeep
- Bonds and Guarantees Requirements and Log
- Claims / Dispute management
- Back charges Log
- Payment approval and processing
- Project Close out
- Release of Liens
Contract management or contract lifecycle management (CLM) is the process of managing contracts, from the creation through to execution, and eventually termination or renewal of the contract.